America's Small Business Workers' Compensation Insurance
For over a century, we’ve been providing America’s small businesses with cost-effective workers’ compensation insurance. With our emphasis on financial stability and fast, efficient claims service, we now serve clients in 31 states. EMPLOYERS® remains focused on keeping America’s Main Street businesses not only working, but working safely.
PRESS RELEASES & BLOG
Employers Holdings, Inc. Schedules First Quarter 2015 Earnings Release and
RENO, Nev.—April 16, 2015—Employers Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:EIG), a Nevada-based company whose subsidiaries are specialty providers of workers’ compensation insurance focused on small businesses, will review READ MORE
EMPLOYERS Chief Information Officer Richard Hallman Named Technologist of the
RENO, Nev. – Mar. 31, 2015 – Nevada’s Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology (NCET) has recognized Richard P. Hallman, executive vice president and chief information officer of EMPLOYERS (NYSE:EIG), READ MORE
Just a few reasons EMPLOYERS is right for your small business:
- Competitive Pricing—premium discounts and policy dividends available.
- Cash Flow Assistance—flexible payment plans and low minimum premiums.
- Stability and Dependability—financially strong with more than 100 years of experience.
- Fair and Efficient Claim Handling—three-point contact helps manage care and control cost.
- Anti-Fraud Programs—our investigators have saved tens of millions of dollars.
- Loss Control Support—online resources help you manage risk and prevent injuries.
- Managed Care Services—working with healthcare providers to promote quality, cost-appropriate care.
- One Product, One Focus—workers’ compensation insurance for America’s small businesses.